STEM Santa Fe advocates for, develops and provides STEM programming, mentoring and resources for all youth, especially under-represented groups in STEM, to realize their potential and expand their opportunities in a dynamic world.
STEM Santa Fe envisions a world filled with analytical citizens exploring complex issues for the betterment of society.
1. Initiating out-of-school enrichment and mentoring programs in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math.
2. Mentoring students to attend and enter STEM competitions in the region.
3. Fostering teamwork, problem solving skills, and resilience to prepare the youth for the future job market demand.
4. Organizing STEM conferences and events to inspire students to remain engaged in school and in STEM fields.
5. Engaging under-represented groups in STEM, mainly girls, Hispanics and Native Americans to close the achievement gap
6. Partnering with local groups , schools and non-profits advocating for STEM education.
7. Building a network among students, teachers, STEM professionals, volunteers, and educators.
Lina Germann, Founder & Chief Executive Officer
STEM Santa Fe Board of Directors
Ellen Cerreta, Member
Lina Germann, President
Art Jensen, Secretary
Ginger Richardson, Member
James Taylor, Treasurer
STEM Santa Fe Executive Action Team
Kate Binns Gomez
Contact Lina Germann at: Lina.Germann@stemsantafe.org