- Summer 2020 Virtual Camps
- June 8-June 19: 3D Design Camp: Introduction to 3D design and printing. Open to students rising into 6th-8th grade students. Pick up of 3D prints in Santa Fe/Española. No previous experience required.
- June 22-July 3: Engineering Camp, building table-top Solar Sun-tracker. Open to students rising into 9thth-12th grade. Pick up of materials in Santa Fe/Española. No high school level math required.
- July 6-July 17: App Development Camp, with the goal of entering projects in the Congressional App Challenge. Open to students rising into 8th-10th grade. No previous computer science experience required.
- July 20-July 24: Virtual Puzzle Solvers Thought-provoking games and puzzles with mathematical themes. They can address any level of the student, from those struggling with mathematics to those soaring in achievement. Open to students rising into 5th-12th grade.
- July 27-August 7: DNA Detectives. Join NCGR research Joann Mudge on a journey in bioinformatics. Open to students rising into 7th-12th grade. No previous experience required.
- Congressional App Challenge 2020: Projects were submitted by STEM Santa Fe camp participants during the 2020 App Development summer camp.
- Congratulations to Vinaya and Rubi on winning 2nd and 3rd place respectively in this year’s challenge at the 3rd congressional district.
- Luján Announces 2020 Congressional App Challenge Winners, Press Release, December 7, 2020.
New! First Time in New Mexico!
Summer 2019 BraveCamp x STEM Santa Fe
Day Camp for Young Women on App development